Store in a cool, dry place below 86°F (30°C). Keep jar and tube tightly closed. Keep spatula and cup/ tray clean. Do not let product touch any other material or surface.
Creme Bleach FAQs
- How should this product be stored?
- What if I get product in my eyes?
If bleach mixture gets into eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctor.
- Is Jolen Creme Bleach tested on animals?
No way! Jolen is not tested on animals.
- Is Jolen Creme Bleach safe to use on my eyebrows?
Jolen is perfect for your eyebrows! The formula is thick so that it stays in place and won’t drip into your eyes.
- Can Jolen Creme Bleach be used during pregnancy?
We believe that Jolen is safe to use during pregnancy but it is always good to check with your doctor.
- What are the benefits of bleaching vs. waxing?
Oh we can go on and on! Bleaching is safe and inexpensive. It’s painless and provides long lasting results. But if you do choose to wax, Jolen Creme Bleach is great for in between each waxing.
- I do not like Jolen Creme Bleach; can I return it for a refund?
If you are dissatisfied with Jolen Creme Bleach you may return it to us for a full refund. Please fill out our contact form or call (203)-259-8779.
- I want to try Jolen Creme Bleach, but first want to see if my skin will get irritated.
Before using Jolen, always make a preliminary patch test to see if you are or have become allergic/sensitive to the product. To do this, simply mix a small amount of the product as described on the box and apply to about a one inch square area of your inner arm. After 10 minutes, wash the mixture off with cold water and wait 24 hours. If redness, irritation or eruption appears, do not use the product. If necessary, speak with your healthcare provider.
- Can I go sunbathing or to the tanning salon after using Jolen Creme Bleach?
We recommend that you wait 24 hours after using Jolen before you expose your skin to the sun or indoor tanning.
- Is Jolen Creme Bleach safe to use after a hot bath or shower?
We do not recommend that you apply Jolen after a hot bath or shower as moist skin with open pores can create sensitivity.
- I left the Jolen Creme Bleach mixture on for the recommended 10 minutes, but my hair is not completely bleached. What should I do?
No worries! Sometimes it takes a little longer than ten minutes to get the results you desire. If the hair is not completely bleached after the ten minutes, reapply the mixture for a few minutes.
- How long should I keep Jolen Creme Bleach on the area I’m trying to lighten?
Easy to use right at home, Jolen Creme Bleach takes just 10 minutes for results that last up to four weeks.
- What can I use Jolen Creme Bleach for?
The list of ways to use Jolen Creme Bleach is endless! It can be used as a facial bleach to lighten unwanted hair–upper lip, chin, cheeks and even sideburn areas. Jolen is also recommended for minimizing noticeable hair on the arms, thighs, back, stomach and other body areas. (NOTE: It is not for use on pubic hair). We also recommend Jolen to lighten eyebrows to match your hair color and even add highlights to your hair. If you think of different ways to use Jolen, please share with us!
- My skin is very sensitive; does Jolen Creme Bleach have a formula for sensitive skin?
Yes! Jolen Creme Bleach has a sensitive formula made with Aloe Vera for those with sensitive skin and for use on delicate areas. Jolen Creme Bleach Sensitive Formula contains less peroxide than other bleaches and soothing Aloe Vera to nourish and moisturize your sensitive skin.
- What does each box of Jolen Creme Bleach include?
Each carton of Jolen Creme Bleach Original Formula contains:
- 1 jar of creme
- 1 vial of accelerator
- 1 small spatula and mixing cup
- Where can I purchase Jolen Creme Bleach?
Jolen Creme Bleach is available nationwide in mass market retailers and drugstores, select beauty supply stores and online. See a complete list on our Where to Buy page.
Facial Hair Remover Kit FAQs
- Is Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit safe to use on my eyebrows?
As with all depilatories, Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit should never be used on eyebrows or anywhere around the eyes
- I do not like Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit; can I return it for a refund?
We are sorry that you did not like this Jolen product. We guarantee your satisfaction or you can return it for a refund. Please fill out our contact form or call (203)-259-8779.
- My skin is very sensitive; does Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit have a formula for sensitive skin?
Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit contains a Skin Guarding Balm which helps protect skin so that the hair removal cream does not irritate the skin. So it is good for all skin types.
- What does each box of Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit include?
Each carton of Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit contains:
- Skin Guarding Balm for pre and post use.
- Pre: Conditions and protects skin to prevent irritation and redness
- Post: Moisturizes and smooth’s skin
- Hair Removal Cream quickly, gently and effectively removes unwanted hair on the upper lip, chin and cheeks
- Cleanse & Soothe Wipes wipe away cream and hair while they soothe and moisturize skin
- Where can I purchase Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit?
Jolen Creme Bleach is available at ULTA stores and also on line. See the complete list here: http://www.jolenbeauty.com/where-to-buy/.
- How should I store Jolen Facial Hair Remover?
Jolen Facial Hair Remover should be stored in a cool dry place.
- Are Jolen Facial Hair Remover Wipes flushable?
No, the Cleanse and Soothe Wipes are not flushable. Throw the used wipe away in the garbage (do not flush).
- Can I use Jolen Facial Hair Remover on other areas of the body?
No. This product is designed for use on the face, particularly the upper lip and jaw line. It should not be used around the eyes, eyebrows, ears, nose, or other parts of the body.
- What can I do if Jolen Facial Hair Remover doesn’t get all the hairs or I don’t leave it on long enough?
You should wait at least three days before you use the product again to let your skin recover and to avoid irritation. In general 8 minutes is sufficient to remove hair for most women. Once you’ve used the product a couple of times, you should know how long you need to leave it on for your particular hair type. However, you should never leave it on your skin for more than 10 minutes.
- How long can I keep the Jolen Facial Hair Remover?
There is no specific expiry date for the product but we recommend using it within 18 months of opening the tube.
- For best hair removal results, how long should hair growth be?
There is no requirement on how long the hair should be.
- Are Depilatory creams suitable for everyone?
Depilatories can be used by everyone, including pregnant women, as long you follow the Precautions and Directions for Use. It is advisable for teenagers under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
- How long after washing with soap should I wait to use a hair removal product?
Using soap prior to hair removal should be fine as long as the area is totally rinsed, dried, and free of residue.
- Why should the product be tested before each use, when it has been used successfully in the past?
The skin is a complex organ, and sensitive to changes in hormone levels. Since our skin is constantly changing, it is necessary to test each time to avoid any adverse reaction to the ingredients of the products.
- Should I use Jolen Facial Hair Remover in the morning or at night?
While it can be used during the day, the best time to use it is at night. This gives your skin time to recover while you sleep.
- In what order should I use Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit products?
- Cleanse face.
- Use Skin Balm first to protect the skin.
- Then use the Hair Remover Cream
- Remove the Hair Remover Cream and the hair with the Cleanse and Soothe Wipes
- Reapply the Skin Guarding Balm to smooth and moisturize the skin.
- What kind of hair does Jolen Facial Hair Remover work on?
Jolen Facial Hair Remover works on all types of hair from fine to coarse.
- Can I use a depilatory if I have a cut or abrasion?
No. Your skin should be clear of cuts or abrasions where you apply the depilatory
- Can I sunbathe after using depilatories?
No. It is recommended that you wait at least 24 hours before sunbathing. And always use a sunscreen.
- Do depilatories affect the way hair grows back?
No, depilatories do not affect the rate your hair grows back, nor the thickness of the hair shaft.
- How long do I have to wait between applications of Jolen Facial Hair Remover?
We recommend that you wait at least 72 hours between applications
- Do depilatories also exfoliate the skin?
Yes! Jolen depilatories remove unwanted hair and exfoliate the skin’s surface.
- Why is it beneficial to use depilatories rather than razor removal?
Depilatory creams work by dissolving the hair just below the surface of the skin whereas shaving sharply cuts the hair off at the skin surface. This means you’re not left with unattractive prickly stubble. They also help moisturize and exfoliate your skin.
- How do cream hair removers/depilatories work?
Depilatories contain ingredients that work by breaking the bonds of hair. The bonds give hair strength and structure, so when you break these bonds, the hair can easily be wiped away and removed.