Eyebrow Shaping With Bleach: Benefits & PreparationNovember 8, 2014 / Tips, Tricks + Uses
Eyebrow shapes play a huge role in enhancing the overall appearance of our faces. Properly groomed eyebrows can help soften our look, give more definition to our eyes and even impact how others perceive our mood!
Keeping eyebrows looking great is an important part of any beauty routine but one that’s much easier said than done! With hectic schedules, it’s easy to neglect our eyebrows. Enter: eyebrow shaping with bleach.
Benefits of Eyebrow Shaping With Bleach
Methods such as waxing and threading can quickly become costly and it isn’t always easy to schedule time for an appointment. This is why eyebrow shaping with bleach can be a terrific way for you to maintain your eyebrows at home. It’s low-cost and really doesn’t get more convenient!
As an established beauty brand that specializes in facial and body hair bleaching, we’d like to provide some guidance for shaping eyebrows with Jolen Creme Bleach so you can keep those eyebrows looking beautiful!
Tips & Eyebrow Shaping With Bleach
Here are some tips to keep in mind when shaping your eyebrows with bleach.
- If you can, have the initial eyebrow shaping done by a professional. This will give you a good foundation to work with and allow you to maintain the shape without much trouble.
- Many people use bleach specifically for the tops of their eyebrows. When hair is removed from this area through waxing or tweezing, it often results in unnatural looking lines. Bleaching the tops of eyebrows allows the eyebrow shape to look soft and natural while concealing any stray or dark hairs.
- Bleaching also helps shape areas where the eyebrows are close together or sit too low above the eyes.
- Be sure to use extra caution when using bleach to shape your eyebrows, as you don’t want the creme getting on or in your eyes.
- See our How to Bleach Facial Hair: A Step-by-Step Guide post for preparation instructions.
- Since the eyebrows are in such a delicate and small area, using a cotton swab to apply the creme can give you more control over where the creme is placed
- If hair isn’t completely bleached, reapply the mixture for another 5 to 10 minutes. Also, check the symmetry of your eyebrows.
Now that you’ve shaped your eyebrows with bleach, you can use a brow pencil to fill in any areas that are thin, if necessary. Use a brow comb to set the hairs in place and you’re all done!
To see where you can purchase Jolen Creme Bleach in Original or Sensitive Skin formulas, visit our where to buy page!